No trick or treat this year but this can hopefully ease your sadness. A gorgeous meal for 2 to indulgent and enjoy. Visually this entire meal is a winner, you’ll feel like a champion after cooking and serving it.
This is a cook at home treat perfect for enjoying with your significant other or maybe for just filling your boots and enjoying over two nights as a epic treat.
This meal goes along with our cook along video which you’ll find on our Pentland Pies social page.
Deliverable on Friday and perfect to enjoy on Fri, Sat or even Sunday.
£60 for two sharing
A drink to start
- A bottle of our hugely popular Malbec Mendoza , its easily my favourite red, its a big, bold fruity red with a sumptuous smooth finish. Enhances the spices in the starters perfectly and low tannins make it such and easy enjoyable drink
- House rolled haggis and Stornaway black pudding bon bons
- sweet chilli mayonnaise sauce
- Beef Wellington ala’ Balerno Inn. Take our best selling slow braised grass fed beef feather blade, cook it for 16 hours low and slow and pick and roll it. Then wrap it in a fresh wild mushroom and herb pancake, then roll it in our perfect pentland pies puff pastry.
- Sous vide, carrot and parsnip, infused with local honey
- Butter creamed mashed potato
- Sticky toffee pudding with rich butterscotch sauce