Erin from the wonderful Balerno Inn makes the best Sticky toffee pudding ever. She has kindly shared her recipe and method with us to use at Pentland pies.
I baked a small batch to sample and demolished them all in one sitting! One word, unbelievable (or maybe it was just gluttony, haha?!) !
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs
- unwrap and heat in microwaveable dish.
- Heat for 1min 30sec (900 Watt)
- Once cooked heated check the pudding is piping hot required.
- Warm the sauce in its tub with lid off for 45sec on half power
- Pour over your pudding and add your favourite ice cream
- Store in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- 2 say shelve life
- Can be frozen, freeze within use by date
- Defrost in fridge, heat as per fresh