Sirloin steak is the a fantastically tasty cut. Succulent and tender it is a great balance between deep flavour and taste. We source our beef from Shaws of Lauder, grass fed Scotch border beef is amongst the finest in the world. Save yourself a trip to that big store at Gyle and feel good about supporting a local business and Scottish supplier.
These steaks come in vacuum seal pouch with garlic and thyme butter to enhance the cook and flavour. Each steak is a huge 250g
*It is not possible to guarantee the absence of any allergens.*
- Cook your steak from room temperature in a very hot pan
- We recommend cooking for 2 mins on first side
- flip and add lots of butter, garlic and thyme
- cook for further 2 mins basting constantly
- regulate heat to avoid burning the butter
- REST THE STEAKS UNDER LOOSE FOIL FOR 5 MINS
- Your meal should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Your meal will have a 3 day shelf live
- We will deliver your meal on Fri 5th of Feb. We can not guarantee a time.