Using the finest minced lamb shoulder we’ve put together this yummy GF and DF Autumnal favourite. We cook it dead slow and add fresh carrot, onions and peas. We top this pie with maris piper mashed potato that is loaded with a generous glug of virgin olive oil.
When Mrs W cooks this pie at home she adds some grated hard cheese to the mash half way through the bake, it gives a little crunch and a gorgeous colour.
*We do not add any gluten or dairy products but it is not possible to 100% guarantee their absence
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.
- The metal dish can be washed and reused or washed and recycled