You asked for GF and then DF we listened to you and as such here is our first offering. It’s our gorgeous grass fed Scotch beef filing with caramelised button mushrooms and baby onions. It’s finished with a glug of red wine and rosemary, thyme and garlic. We top this sliced sweet potato that we cook in stock.
This pie has no pastry and is served in a foil dish for you to bake in your oven
Allergens: celery, sulphates
*We add no gluten products or dairy products to this pie but it is impossible to guarantee their absence from the pie.
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.
- The metal dish can be washed and reused or washed and recycled