Scottish hill lamb has flavour to die for, we take it the next level here with a delicate pre cook rub of harissa, this results in stunning flavour with a warm afterglow, combined with the preserved apricots it’s a next level pie experience.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs.
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.