Wild Scottish venison, is their a better product? Our friendly game keeper Ian supplies us with the finest, freshest venison for these pie. Combined with rich red wine, heather honey, baby onions and sweet carrots. It’s a winning combo for sure.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.