This is classically Scottish, don’t know anybody who doesn’t love a great steak and ale pie. We source our beef from Shaws of Lauder. Its certified Scottish and is grass fed on borders farms. We cook it dead slow with a few pints of our favourite Stewarts beer, melt in the mouth happiness.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs.
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.