Scottish hill lamb has flavour to die for, we take the classic shepards pie to new heights here. We cook the minced lamb shoulder dead slow then add fresh carrots, peas and onion. We we cool the mince filling then delicately fill our puff pastry case before topping with butter loaded whipped mashed potatoes
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs. celery
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.