How do you elevate our already delicious mac cheese…. We’ve created the tastiest macaroni cheese pie this side of the Pentlands. 3 cheese, touch of mustard, cream and butter then topped with brioche, cheddar and chive crumb.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, eggs.
- Please preheat your oven to 180oC
- Cook your pie for between 20 and 30 mins until piping hot in the centre when tested- all appliances vary.
- Once cooked check the pie is piping hot in the centre with a probe, temperature in excess on 72oC is required.
- Our should be stored in a fridge at 5oC to 1oC
- Our pies have a 2 day shelf life
- Our pies are well suited to home freezing. If you are freezing it must be before the use by date.
- Our pies are not suitable for cooking from frozen. To defrost, please defrost entirely in refrigerated conditions.